Backed by Microsoft, IBM, and three other outfits beckoning developers into the sky, Zend Technologies has unleashed an open source API for fashioning PHP apps that float on multiple clouds. Zend calls it the Simple API for Cloud Application Services. The idea is to provide a single programming interface for file storage, …
Cant believe Zend are wasting time on all this fluffy cloud bullshit while their built in SOAP libraries are such a complete and utter disaster!! What a gip!
More useless stuff added to an even more useless framework.
Most practical cloud implementation I've seen so far. No vendor lock-in (ignoring PHP / Zend :-). Sensible language for web facing apps. Light-weight. Good interface design.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait