Backed by Microsoft, IBM, and three other outfits beckoning developers into the sky, Zend Technologies has unleashed an open source API for fashioning PHP apps that float on multiple clouds. Zend calls it the Simple API for Cloud Application Services. The idea is to provide a single programming interface for file storage, …
Cant believe Zend are wasting time on all this fluffy cloud bullshit while their built in SOAP libraries are such a complete and utter disaster!! What a gip!
More useless stuff added to an even more useless framework.
Most practical cloud implementation I've seen so far. No vendor lock-in (ignoring PHP / Zend :-). Sensible language for web facing apps. Light-weight. Good interface design.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes