Backed by Microsoft, IBM, and three other outfits beckoning developers into the sky, Zend Technologies has unleashed an open source API for fashioning PHP apps that float on multiple clouds. Zend calls it the Simple API for Cloud Application Services. The idea is to provide a single programming interface for file storage, …
Cant believe Zend are wasting time on all this fluffy cloud bullshit while their built in SOAP libraries are such a complete and utter disaster!! What a gip!
More useless stuff added to an even more useless framework.
Most practical cloud implementation I've seen so far. No vendor lock-in (ignoring PHP / Zend :-). Sensible language for web facing apps. Light-weight. Good interface design.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes