Backed by Microsoft, IBM, and three other outfits beckoning developers into the sky, Zend Technologies has unleashed an open source API for fashioning PHP apps that float on multiple clouds. Zend calls it the Simple API for Cloud Application Services. The idea is to provide a single programming interface for file storage, …
Cant believe Zend are wasting time on all this fluffy cloud bullshit while their built in SOAP libraries are such a complete and utter disaster!! What a gip!
More useless stuff added to an even more useless framework.
Most practical cloud implementation I've seen so far. No vendor lock-in (ignoring PHP / Zend :-). Sensible language for web facing apps. Light-weight. Good interface design.
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Oh God the RUBBER on my SHAFT has gone wrong and is STICKING to things