Chuck out your clunky, button-clad remote control. Because the world’s first button-less, gesture-based remote has arrived. The_Wand The Wand allows for gesture-based gadget control Despite looking like something out of the Harry Potter films, The Wand apparently allows you to control a variety of gadgets using just swishing …
Title says it all
Clarke's third law.
has come true at last! Abracadabra!
Needs voice-recognition for extra 'ness.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots