Chuck out your clunky, button-clad remote control. Because the world’s first button-less, gesture-based remote has arrived. The_Wand The Wand allows for gesture-based gadget control Despite looking like something out of the Harry Potter films, The Wand apparently allows you to control a variety of gadgets using just swishing …
Title says it all
Clarke's third law.
has come true at last! Abracadabra!
Needs voice-recognition for extra 'ness.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss