Intel has instituted a new program to accelerate application development for Atom-based netbooks. Part of the program will be a new framework that will allow developers to create online app stores to sell their wares, a framework that will eventually be extended to platforms other than netbooks. CEO Paul Otellini announced the …
i'm fine with apt-get or yum install.
also, why would i need another eclipse or netbeans clone. as that seems to be the indusry standard for creating SDKs nowadays.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court