Intel will formally announce its 'Clarksfield' mobile Core i7 processor tomorrow ahead of the appearance of notebooks based on the chip family in October. The Nehalem-derived Clarksfield forms the basis of 'Calpella', Intel's next major laptop platform, which will also debut early next month. Calpella's other key component is …
Time to start saving for...
a new Macbook Pro based on these - it'll be unibody v2 ofcourse, with Snow Leopard all patched up, Grand Central Dispatch working it's magic, OpenCL doing it's thang, and out in 6 month's time and will simply crunch thru every apple before it like Pac Man, how u like THAT man?!?
a laptop can be released that is capable of running Windows 7
Tokyo Games Show
Speculation is rife that Alienware will announce a refresh of its 15 laptop the M15X at the TGS Thursday morning (local time) which will include the Core i7 chips (all 3 variations) and running NVidia 240/260 cards. The laptop is said to be closely based on its bigger brother the M17X.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer