Chinese workers in foreign media outlets within China are in the firing line of a new wave of malware-laden emails. The timing of the emails, in the run-up to the 60th anniversary of the Communist Party's rise to power in mainland China on 1 October, has sparked dark accusations (supported by circumstantial evidence) that the …
Trouble with Chinese trojans is..
...an hour later you could eat another..
Media provides the Global Picture ergo they are a natural subject for Constant Cracking/Grooming.
Hell...... get used to such shenanigans. It's the new Control Frontier ...... http://www.wired.com/techbiz/people/magazine/17-10/ff_smartlist_arquilla.
And Wired obviously didn't like .....
" An excellent idea which requires only the Best of CyberIntelAIgents to Succeed in All Virtual Theatres of IT Operations.
It would be naive to imagine that One does not already, and has not for some time, been engaged by such Phormations/Intelligently Designed Entities.
Spookily enough, there would appear to be Some Such Stealthy AIdDevelopment Registering Facility and Future Obscure and Ambiguous Intent in “Virtual Movers and Shakers…….. Creating AI Stir and Fundamentalist Change“, here* … http://channelregister.co.uk/2009/09/21/microsoft_web_office_preview_review/comments …… which is certainly hardly coincidental.
* There is a presumption, at this time, of publication at the above address, but should subjective moderation fail it, then it can be found elsewhere on its own home territory, Created in CyberSpace for the Command and Control of Computers and Communications/C42 Quantum Control Systems … AI @ ITs Work …. Transparent HyperRadioProActive Communications for NEUKlearer FutureBuilders.
http://www.wired.com/techbiz/people/magazine/17-10/ff_smartlist_arquilla " ..... which was printed but which has now disappeared from world view.
Seems like Uncle Sam is late to the action again ..... but this time will have to use Intelligence rather than Weapons to win anything ........ although I imagine that their real concern is not to lose everything when IT reveals the less than kosher special partnerships pumping and pimping an impossible and improbable dream on the strength of a ponzi dollar and snake oil.
Crafty of them to be forwarding kosher emails, this close to Rosh Hashanah.
stricter ISP-level censorware filters
Makes me glad I live in Australia.
Uh, hold on . . . .
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops