The founders of Skype are suing Michael Volpi, the ex-chairman of Joost, for allegedly stealing trade secrets relating to the peer-to-peer technology shared by Skype and the web TV firm. The two, Janus Friis and Niklas Zennstrom, have already taken legal action against eBay through their company Joltid, which they say owns the …
Life following Fiction which is Enigmatic Faction?*
As unlikely as it may seem, that tale and its further deeper clarification in the filing to a Delaware court, is [almost] an exact parallel/cloning of the most recent Dan Brown story .... the Lost Symbol.
Welcome to NeuroLinguistic Programming Fields of Virtual Control for Real Live Operations ...... aka Daily Bread.
* And that to some, is never a question.
Quick and easy sale?
They missed free listing day on eBay last weekend.
*blink* that actually made sense....you feeling ok?
Secondly I still want to know how you lost the first AMFM handle?
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support