The founders of Skype are suing Michael Volpi, the ex-chairman of Joost, for allegedly stealing trade secrets relating to the peer-to-peer technology shared by Skype and the web TV firm. The two, Janus Friis and Niklas Zennstrom, have already taken legal action against eBay through their company Joltid, which they say owns the …
Life following Fiction which is Enigmatic Faction?*
As unlikely as it may seem, that tale and its further deeper clarification in the filing to a Delaware court, is [almost] an exact parallel/cloning of the most recent Dan Brown story .... the Lost Symbol.
Welcome to NeuroLinguistic Programming Fields of Virtual Control for Real Live Operations ...... aka Daily Bread.
* And that to some, is never a question.
Quick and easy sale?
They missed free listing day on eBay last weekend.
*blink* that actually made sense....you feeling ok?
Secondly I still want to know how you lost the first AMFM handle?
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account