Palm has allegedly called in the lawyers to ensure that O2’s UK exclusivity on the Pré smartphone isn’t broken. A retailer listing the GSM Pré on pre-order has claimed that lawyers acting on Palm’s behalf have requested that the page be taken down, according to a report by website MyPre. Last week Register Hardware published …
Isn't this phone supposed to be pretty average compared to the iPhone, Nokia E71/E72, and the whole host of available Blackberrys anyway? They should be looking for all the sales they can get.
You mean apart from the way it lit up the mobile market when it was announced at the top of the year?
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA