Palm has allegedly called in the lawyers to ensure that O2’s UK exclusivity on the Pré smartphone isn’t broken. A retailer listing the GSM Pré on pre-order has claimed that lawyers acting on Palm’s behalf have requested that the page be taken down, according to a report by website MyPre. Last week Register Hardware published …
Isn't this phone supposed to be pretty average compared to the iPhone, Nokia E71/E72, and the whole host of available Blackberrys anyway? They should be looking for all the sales they can get.
You mean apart from the way it lit up the mobile market when it was announced at the top of the year?
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe