Palm has allegedly called in the lawyers to ensure that O2’s UK exclusivity on the Pré smartphone isn’t broken. A retailer listing the GSM Pré on pre-order has claimed that lawyers acting on Palm’s behalf have requested that the page be taken down, according to a report by website MyPre. Last week Register Hardware published …
Isn't this phone supposed to be pretty average compared to the iPhone, Nokia E71/E72, and the whole host of available Blackberrys anyway? They should be looking for all the sales they can get.
You mean apart from the way it lit up the mobile market when it was announced at the top of the year?
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK