Mozilla has added WebGL support to its Firefox trunk. It's the browser outfit's latest attempt to improve 3D graphics handling capabilities in Firefox. Developer Vladimir Vukićević said Mozilla had been experimenting with WebGL for several years now and has already used it in projects such as Canvas 3D, which allows users to …
Just need x64 Flash...
Minefield, x64 Java, and the AWOL x64 Flash is all I need to browse in full 64-bit glory.
Paris, full 64-bit glory.
What AWOL x64 Flash ?
x64 Flash is here : http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer10.html
Or do you use one of those inferior operating systems ?
I remember when
this was called VRML.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging