Mozilla has added WebGL support to its Firefox trunk. It's the browser outfit's latest attempt to improve 3D graphics handling capabilities in Firefox. Developer Vladimir Vukićević said Mozilla had been experimenting with WebGL for several years now and has already used it in projects such as Canvas 3D, which allows users to …
Just need x64 Flash...
Minefield, x64 Java, and the AWOL x64 Flash is all I need to browse in full 64-bit glory.
Paris, full 64-bit glory.
What AWOL x64 Flash ?
x64 Flash is here : http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer10.html
Or do you use one of those inferior operating systems ?
I remember when
this was called VRML.
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'