Mozilla has added WebGL support to its Firefox trunk. It's the browser outfit's latest attempt to improve 3D graphics handling capabilities in Firefox. Developer Vladimir Vukićević said Mozilla had been experimenting with WebGL for several years now and has already used it in projects such as Canvas 3D, which allows users to …
Just need x64 Flash...
Minefield, x64 Java, and the AWOL x64 Flash is all I need to browse in full 64-bit glory.
Paris, full 64-bit glory.
What AWOL x64 Flash ?
x64 Flash is here : http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer10.html
Or do you use one of those inferior operating systems ?
I remember when
this was called VRML.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Rejoice, Windows fans: Stable 64-bit Chromium drops for Win 7 and 8