Mozilla has added WebGL support to its Firefox trunk. It's the browser outfit's latest attempt to improve 3D graphics handling capabilities in Firefox. Developer Vladimir Vukićević said Mozilla had been experimenting with WebGL for several years now and has already used it in projects such as Canvas 3D, which allows users to …
Just need x64 Flash...
Minefield, x64 Java, and the AWOL x64 Flash is all I need to browse in full 64-bit glory.
Paris, full 64-bit glory.
What AWOL x64 Flash ?
x64 Flash is here : http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer10.html
Or do you use one of those inferior operating systems ?
I remember when
this was called VRML.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...