Grey-hat hacker Unu has discovered cross-site scripting vulnerabilities involving Facebook applications, of a type that might be used to distribute Trojan horse malware or launch other hacking attacks. The Romanian hacker - well known for identifying security flaws in the websites of banks, security firms and the UK parliament …
What a coincidence
" developed by a former project engineer at Microsoft . . ."
Maybe it's just me...
...but this whole idea of giving the login details of one site to various other sites, just so you can play "does my bum look big in this?" or some other pointless waste of time, has always seemed like asking for trouble.
Failbook does it again
When will the sheeple ever learn?
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015