Grey-hat hacker Unu has discovered cross-site scripting vulnerabilities involving Facebook applications, of a type that might be used to distribute Trojan horse malware or launch other hacking attacks. The Romanian hacker - well known for identifying security flaws in the websites of banks, security firms and the UK parliament …
What a coincidence
" developed by a former project engineer at Microsoft . . ."
Maybe it's just me...
...but this whole idea of giving the login details of one site to various other sites, just so you can play "does my bum look big in this?" or some other pointless waste of time, has always seemed like asking for trouble.
Failbook does it again
When will the sheeple ever learn?
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning