Adobe Systems is rolling out services to ease deployment of Flash-based games, media, and apps on various social networks and mobile phones. The company will usher in the first of its Adobe Flash Platform services with a distribution manager that pumps Flash content and applications to more than 70 social networks, such as …
can they PLEASE fix flash for normal computers? I'm losing 50% system resources on a Core2Duo 2.33 with 4GB RAM @ 667MHz and ATi X1600 @ 256MB, all while watching embedded video only.. What hope for the smaller devices :(
Will someone issue an ASBO (anti-social behaviour order) against Adobe for its appalling Flash product.
Flash-based ads are too often intrusive resource hogs which interfere with users' experience of the internet -- I'd like to see all sites running Flash ads carry a warning that your browser may freeze or crash.
Meanwhile if everyone uses Firefox and enables Flash blocking , perhaps we can stamp out this Adobe malware ourselves.
Thought it meant that Adobe where going to solve flash CPU hogging problems at long last.
Adobe is concentrating on fighting off Silverlights potential takeover on different platforms, rather than refining the product that is currently out there. It's a shame - Flash is a revolutionary technology that changed the richness of the web, and now it's just made it so rich that one spoonful makes you sick!
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know