Seagate spin-off Xiotech has raised $10m in a funding round along with a $10m credit line. It will use the cash for product development. Xiotech bought the Advanced Storage Architecture Group from Seagate, and got access to the Integrated Storage Element (ISE) sealed canisters of disk technology used in its Emprise systems, in …
If Xiotech is going to sell "ISEs which have different personalities and can be mixed and matched in the same system...", the first thing they'll need is the ability to support SATA disks in ISE.
- Mounties get their man: Heartbleed hacker suspect, 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip