Seagate spin-off Xiotech has raised $10m in a funding round along with a $10m credit line. It will use the cash for product development. Xiotech bought the Advanced Storage Architecture Group from Seagate, and got access to the Integrated Storage Element (ISE) sealed canisters of disk technology used in its Emprise systems, in …
If Xiotech is going to sell "ISEs which have different personalities and can be mixed and matched in the same system...", the first thing they'll need is the ability to support SATA disks in ISE.
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth
- What did you see, Elder Galaxies? What made you age so quickly?