Seagate spin-off Xiotech has raised $10m in a funding round along with a $10m credit line. It will use the cash for product development. Xiotech bought the Advanced Storage Architecture Group from Seagate, and got access to the Integrated Storage Element (ISE) sealed canisters of disk technology used in its Emprise systems, in …
If Xiotech is going to sell "ISEs which have different personalities and can be mixed and matched in the same system...", the first thing they'll need is the ability to support SATA disks in ISE.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK