A Pakistan-based carder site has dropped off the net, after white hat hackers broke into the forum and posted details of the hack on a full disclosure mailing list. Pakbugs.com provided a forum for ne'er do wells to discuss hacking tactics and trade malware, bank logins details and stolen credit card credentials. However this …
Sod your title
So if a bunch of white hacks launched a malicious attack....are they now black hats? Or are they grey? Do they stand between the candle and the star? Do I need to get out more?
It will reappear
most likely under a different domain name.
Spooks Online ....... Take Care should you Dare 42 Win Win
Something similar appears to have happened to ne'er do well Republicans exposed here ..... http://cryptome.org/0001/obama-biz.htm.
Some excellent names, there
First guy on the list is called "Mr Lonely". I bet he's a bundle of laughs to hang out with. Somehow I suspect decent_cute_sameer is neither decent, nor cute, either!
They'll both need to find a different means of paying their Halo3 subscriptions, now.
Is it just me, or does the fact that there are two AOL addresses in that list spread doubt about the 1337 h4x 5k1LLs of these guys? Not a single address there is disposable...
Clowns, the lot of them.
The name "War Against Cyber Crime" sounds like something the US government would come up with. We do keep hearing how US gov agencies will be engaging in 'proactive cyber warfare".
Only governments use the word 'cyber' as well.
White hat, black hat ?
More like Ass hat.
Just another pitiful set of attention seeking wannabe securetards.
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Oh God the RUBBER on my SHAFT has gone wrong and is STICKING to things