Microsoft has confirmed that it is engaged in informal talks with European regulators to deal with competition concerns over its search deal with Yahoo! The 10-year agreement is also being investigated by the US Department of Justice, which recently made a second request for information to the two firms. "As we said when the …
Why should Google care?
Two lead weights tied together will sink faster.
If anything breaking them up keeps them alive longer, keeping the spotlight off Google for a bit longer.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Rubbish WPS config sees WiFi router keys popped in seconds