Microsoft has confirmed that it is engaged in informal talks with European regulators to deal with competition concerns over its search deal with Yahoo! The 10-year agreement is also being investigated by the US Department of Justice, which recently made a second request for information to the two firms. "As we said when the …
Why should Google care?
Two lead weights tied together will sink faster.
If anything breaking them up keeps them alive longer, keeping the spotlight off Google for a bit longer.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS