Microsoft has confirmed that it is engaged in informal talks with European regulators to deal with competition concerns over its search deal with Yahoo! The 10-year agreement is also being investigated by the US Department of Justice, which recently made a second request for information to the two firms. "As we said when the …
Why should Google care?
Two lead weights tied together will sink faster.
If anything breaking them up keeps them alive longer, keeping the spotlight off Google for a bit longer.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle