Microsoft has confirmed that it is engaged in informal talks with European regulators to deal with competition concerns over its search deal with Yahoo! The 10-year agreement is also being investigated by the US Department of Justice, which recently made a second request for information to the two firms. "As we said when the …
Why should Google care?
Two lead weights tied together will sink faster.
If anything breaking them up keeps them alive longer, keeping the spotlight off Google for a bit longer.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat