LG has launched a new notebook range called Widebook which the South Korean electronics giant claimed offers something for everyone. LG_Widebook_01 LG's Widebook: an odd name for a notebook? And its claim should hold because the Widebook series consists of five models – the 15.6in R580 and R560, the 14in R480 and R460, and …
>All have 16:9 aspect ratio displays with either 1600 x 900 or 1368 x 768
Am I the only one tired of that wide-screen fad? Apart for gaming and watching movies, screens are a lot more useful in 4:3, or even vertical. Web pages and documents are vertical, and the interesting bit is always further down, never further right.
No, you are not: I thought *I* was...
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'