LG has launched a new notebook range called Widebook which the South Korean electronics giant claimed offers something for everyone. LG_Widebook_01 LG's Widebook: an odd name for a notebook? And its claim should hold because the Widebook series consists of five models – the 15.6in R580 and R560, the 14in R480 and R460, and …
>All have 16:9 aspect ratio displays with either 1600 x 900 or 1368 x 768
Am I the only one tired of that wide-screen fad? Apart for gaming and watching movies, screens are a lot more useful in 4:3, or even vertical. Web pages and documents are vertical, and the interesting bit is always further down, never further right.
No, you are not: I thought *I* was...
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS