LG has launched a new notebook range called Widebook which the South Korean electronics giant claimed offers something for everyone. LG_Widebook_01 LG's Widebook: an odd name for a notebook? And its claim should hold because the Widebook series consists of five models – the 15.6in R580 and R560, the 14in R480 and R460, and …
>All have 16:9 aspect ratio displays with either 1600 x 900 or 1368 x 768
Am I the only one tired of that wide-screen fad? Apart for gaming and watching movies, screens are a lot more useful in 4:3, or even vertical. Web pages and documents are vertical, and the interesting bit is always further down, never further right.
No, you are not: I thought *I* was...
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging