A federal judge has cleared the way for the trial of two men accused of waging a cyber attack on a webhosting company so they could demonstrate the effectiveness of their botnet to potential customers. The trial of Thomas James Frederick Smith, 21, most recently of Parris Island, South Carolina, and David Anthony Edwards, 20, of …
The sentence should be easy
They should get one year per infected computer.
22,000 years in prison seems perfectly fair for low life scum like this.
I donated US$22000
to their legal defence fund, as requested in their email.
I do hope they - (ahem) - 'appreciate' it.
Hurrah for the botnets.
I couldn't give a distributed denial of service what you think
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth