A federal judge has cleared the way for the trial of two men accused of waging a cyber attack on a webhosting company so they could demonstrate the effectiveness of their botnet to potential customers. The trial of Thomas James Frederick Smith, 21, most recently of Parris Island, South Carolina, and David Anthony Edwards, 20, of …
The sentence should be easy
They should get one year per infected computer.
22,000 years in prison seems perfectly fair for low life scum like this.
I donated US$22000
to their legal defence fund, as requested in their email.
I do hope they - (ahem) - 'appreciate' it.
Hurrah for the botnets.
I couldn't give a distributed denial of service what you think
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' Ello: There's a REASON we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods