A federal judge has cleared the way for the trial of two men accused of waging a cyber attack on a webhosting company so they could demonstrate the effectiveness of their botnet to potential customers. The trial of Thomas James Frederick Smith, 21, most recently of Parris Island, South Carolina, and David Anthony Edwards, 20, of …
The sentence should be easy
They should get one year per infected computer.
22,000 years in prison seems perfectly fair for low life scum like this.
I donated US$22000
to their legal defence fund, as requested in their email.
I do hope they - (ahem) - 'appreciate' it.
Hurrah for the botnets.
I couldn't give a distributed denial of service what you think
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS