We've been waiting for one of these. Plenty of wireless routers will let you hook a printer up to them in order to share it on the network. That's fine - provided your printer is proximate to your router. If it's not, you're out of luck. Belkin Home Base Belkin's Home Base: push-button security Enter, now, Belkin with Home …
That's no bloody good. My printer attaches to /dev/lp0 on a parallel port.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA