We've been waiting for one of these. Plenty of wireless routers will let you hook a printer up to them in order to share it on the network. That's fine - provided your printer is proximate to your router. If it's not, you're out of luck. Belkin Home Base Belkin's Home Base: push-button security Enter, now, Belkin with Home …
That's no bloody good. My printer attaches to /dev/lp0 on a parallel port.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market