We've been waiting for one of these. Plenty of wireless routers will let you hook a printer up to them in order to share it on the network. That's fine - provided your printer is proximate to your router. If it's not, you're out of luck. Belkin Home Base Belkin's Home Base: push-button security Enter, now, Belkin with Home …
That's no bloody good. My printer attaches to /dev/lp0 on a parallel port.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp