We've been waiting for one of these. Plenty of wireless routers will let you hook a printer up to them in order to share it on the network. That's fine - provided your printer is proximate to your router. If it's not, you're out of luck. Belkin Home Base Belkin's Home Base: push-button security Enter, now, Belkin with Home …
That's no bloody good. My printer attaches to /dev/lp0 on a parallel port.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Vid Google opens new Inbox – email for people too dumb to use email