Media player specialist Archos will launch an Android-based mobile phone next year, the company has revealed. Although the firm’s keeping many of the unnamed device’s specifications close to its chest for the time being, it has said the handset will feature a 4.3in display. The company also confirmed that the device will …
I've heard nothing but bad things about their media players but it's an interesting concept, and a 1G processor should up the appeal.
I want one :)
Free, only on O2??
With (un?)limited 3G data and WiFi, all for just £75 per month on a 2 year contract.
Would be interested but ...
I bought an Archos AV500 years ago - nice little machine at the time (one of the most unintuitive designs i have ever come across but it was still good value for what you got) but Archos after sales support is non existent and then with their newer range of media players they seemed to lose the plot and tried to start charging customers for codecs and "extras" which had been previously included in the purchase price of their older models. Being a cynic i decided that as they didnt want to continue supporting their older models and only seemed interested in squeezing as much money as possible out of their customers i wouldn't bother being a customer of theirs any more.
Only problem is you'll have to buy an upgrade to dial a 0.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad