The Acer Aspire 5935 is aimed at those folk who don't just want a laptop that's all work and no play. In addition to packing enough grunt to chew through productivity applications, it's also equipped to keep you happily entertained when you've finished working for the day. Acer Aspire 5935 Acer's Aspire 5935: one 720p screen, …
And when's the....
....M17x review coming?
Am I the only one...
who read the title as "593515.6in Blu-ray notebook"? Laptops for Titans...
no comparrison to an Apple 15"?
Often you guys thrown the MacBook Pro 15" in these specs lists as a benchmark comparrision. How can you produce an article about a graphics machine and not include an Equiv Mac at the same time?
Yea, it's a few hundred more, and doesn't yet have a BR player, but I'd still like to see how it stacks up in performance and battery life.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA