NASA found the ideal spot to crash its moon-impacting probe this October. The mission team announced Friday that Cabeus A will be the target crater for the Lunar Crater Observation and Sensing Satellite (LCROSS) and its spent Centaur rocket. The permanently-shadowed crater at the lunar south pole was selected for its flat floor …
Of my, those Americans sure have funny names.
Back to the boffinry now...
Hope they put some back-spin on it...
Or, is the pilot called Rick O'Shea?
Bouncing Bomb Boo-boo. Ouch! (Tragic, too.)
"getting humans back up to the moon"
If this is the way they propose to put another man on (in?) the moon, I think volunteers are going to be few and far between.
Mine's the moon-proof one with the padded gut. Oh, I see I got that already. Just the coat then.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple