NASA found the ideal spot to crash its moon-impacting probe this October. The mission team announced Friday that Cabeus A will be the target crater for the Lunar Crater Observation and Sensing Satellite (LCROSS) and its spent Centaur rocket. The permanently-shadowed crater at the lunar south pole was selected for its flat floor …
Of my, those Americans sure have funny names.
Back to the boffinry now...
Hope they put some back-spin on it...
Or, is the pilot called Rick O'Shea?
Bouncing Bomb Boo-boo. Ouch! (Tragic, too.)
"getting humans back up to the moon"
If this is the way they propose to put another man on (in?) the moon, I think volunteers are going to be few and far between.
Mine's the moon-proof one with the padded gut. Oh, I see I got that already. Just the coat then.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth