The US Department of Justice has expanded its review of the Microhoo search pact. According to Bloomberg, the DoJ has asked Microsoft and Yahoo! for more details on their Google-battling search deal, which still requires the agency's approval. Both Yahoo! and Microsoft confirmed the news with The Reg, with Redmond saying that …
All about the adverts....
Both companies are so focussed on ad revenue and aren't providing a compelling reason to switch from Google to their search engine.
People use a search engine to find things, not to be fed adverts.
Note the order
"good for advertisers, good for publishers, and good for consumers"
So consumers are 3rd in line for consideration.....as a consumer, I hate adverts
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid SAUR-O-CIDE was terrible bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it