The US Department of Justice has expanded its review of the Microhoo search pact. According to Bloomberg, the DoJ has asked Microsoft and Yahoo! for more details on their Google-battling search deal, which still requires the agency's approval. Both Yahoo! and Microsoft confirmed the news with The Reg, with Redmond saying that …
All about the adverts....
Both companies are so focussed on ad revenue and aren't providing a compelling reason to switch from Google to their search engine.
People use a search engine to find things, not to be fed adverts.
Note the order
"good for advertisers, good for publishers, and good for consumers"
So consumers are 3rd in line for consideration.....as a consumer, I hate adverts
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Pics Audio fans, prepare yourself for the Second Coming ... of Blu-ray
- Microsoft: Windows version you probably haven't upgraded to yet is ALREADY OBSOLETE