The US Department of Justice has expanded its review of the Microhoo search pact. According to Bloomberg, the DoJ has asked Microsoft and Yahoo! for more details on their Google-battling search deal, which still requires the agency's approval. Both Yahoo! and Microsoft confirmed the news with The Reg, with Redmond saying that …
All about the adverts....
Both companies are so focussed on ad revenue and aren't providing a compelling reason to switch from Google to their search engine.
People use a search engine to find things, not to be fed adverts.
Note the order
"good for advertisers, good for publishers, and good for consumers"
So consumers are 3rd in line for consideration.....as a consumer, I hate adverts
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- Opinion So, Apple won't sell cheap kit? Prepare the iOS garden wall WRECKING BALL
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)