Compiled to COBOL!
Maybe EGL will finally live up to the goal of programs that can be written by a grocery clerk and read by a manager.
Or maybe not.
"The goal is to shield developers from complexities typically associated with Web 2.0 application development,"
Yet another framework with yet another "meta"language to learn. Fail with a yawn.
I'm with Steve John on this one.
Ok, I'll bite...
EGL has been around for years.
Who's using it?
I heard rumor of someone in Egypt, but not much more than that.
I guess since they couldn't sell it, they're giving it away in hopes of creating some sort of
Typical of IBM.
<ducks and shuffles off.
After years of dealing with browser incompatibilities and the like I'd say that coding Java and .Net is far simpler.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS