Compiled to COBOL!
Maybe EGL will finally live up to the goal of programs that can be written by a grocery clerk and read by a manager.
Or maybe not.
"The goal is to shield developers from complexities typically associated with Web 2.0 application development,"
Yet another framework with yet another "meta"language to learn. Fail with a yawn.
I'm with Steve John on this one.
Ok, I'll bite...
EGL has been around for years.
Who's using it?
I heard rumor of someone in Egypt, but not much more than that.
I guess since they couldn't sell it, they're giving it away in hopes of creating some sort of
Typical of IBM.
<ducks and shuffles off.
After years of dealing with browser incompatibilities and the like I'd say that coding Java and .Net is far simpler.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search