It's got legs as well as wings
Extension support and bookmark sync (which works superbly) bring it at the very least up to a par with Firefox, personally I think it beats all the opposition.
If it gets Adblock and NoScript then I might start using it, as long as Google arent sniffing any data from it.
I am curius.......
Why isn't there a google toolbar for chrome?
@ H 5
Of course they are sniffing data from it, that is why they created the browser in the first place. If you want Chrome without the spyware, download Iron instead. Iron is "based on the Chromium-source and offers the same features as Chrome - but without the critical points that the privacy concern." You can find it here: http://www.srware.net/en/index.php
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait