It's got legs as well as wings
Extension support and bookmark sync (which works superbly) bring it at the very least up to a par with Firefox, personally I think it beats all the opposition.
If it gets Adblock and NoScript then I might start using it, as long as Google arent sniffing any data from it.
I am curius.......
Why isn't there a google toolbar for chrome?
@ H 5
Of course they are sniffing data from it, that is why they created the browser in the first place. If you want Chrome without the spyware, download Iron instead. Iron is "based on the Chromium-source and offers the same features as Chrome - but without the critical points that the privacy concern." You can find it here: http://www.srware.net/en/index.php
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp