It's got legs as well as wings
Extension support and bookmark sync (which works superbly) bring it at the very least up to a par with Firefox, personally I think it beats all the opposition.
If it gets Adblock and NoScript then I might start using it, as long as Google arent sniffing any data from it.
I am curius.......
Why isn't there a google toolbar for chrome?
@ H 5
Of course they are sniffing data from it, that is why they created the browser in the first place. If you want Chrome without the spyware, download Iron instead. Iron is "based on the Chromium-source and offers the same features as Chrome - but without the critical points that the privacy concern." You can find it here: http://www.srware.net/en/index.php
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'