EMC is quadrupling its investments in India, and said today that it will plunk down an incremental $1.5bn over the next five years to build up its research, development, and support operations for the Asia/Pacific region. EMC opened its first Indian office in 2000, and says that in the prior five years, it spent about a third of …
So we quickly move to a situation where we have a rich elite and everyone else in abject poverty as all jobs are moved to India. All under a Labour Govt, couldnt make it up really.
EMC Corporate HQ is in Boston USA, and can make their own deciscions thank you very much. They have their European HQ in Ireland since 1988, (once a low cost economy , now a high cost one, in deep doo doo). I don't think the UK were ever in the running for any major investment from EMC, so why the sour grapes? Take a peak at their share price, do some DD and come to your own conclusions. It's all too easy to lay into the Govt.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests