Worldwide job prospects are showing some signs of improvement, or at least they are getting worse more slowly, while in the UK there are signs of improved prospects in financial and business services. Starting with the UK, a survey of 2,100 businesses found a net employment outlook of -2 per cent, compared to -6 per cent in the …
I'm definitely seeing some improvement in terms of roles advertised and employee churn. Roll on the recovery.
I am seeing some improvment, I actually have an interview today, first time in 4 years, seems no one in the IT industry believes your a ligitemate security expert till you are over 60.
@Casper - pedantic spelling alert...
I for one would not consider you a "ligitemate expert" in anything until you learn to spell legitimate...
sorry! couldn't resist...
this site is brilliant, has been for years ... graph of jobs offered goes wheee up for 2000, waaaay down for 2001, slowly back up the hill to 2008, then yaaaaaagh all the way down in 2009. quite a rollercoaster.
What's particlarly curious is that the rates offered have shot up in the midst of all this - surely the supply/demand curve would dictate the opposite? most baffling.
answers on a postcard ...
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?