Some people eventually regret tattoos as they age, but HTC has designed an Android-based smartphone that it hopes you’ll always want about your person. HTC_Tattoo_01 Aspects of HTC's Tattoo can be personalised Called Tattoo, the smartphone will supposedly deliver “broad personalisation to the masses”, HTC claimed, by allowing …
What would be nice is that mobile phones could be configurable like PCs.
Want a good camera? That's £100.
Don't want the good camera, that's £25 less.
Want fast CPU, add £25, etc, etc
Wifi? Not really.
3G/unlimited internet - yes.
Except that operating systems could no longer be tweaked to match the hardware, at least not without needing to install a bunch of kernel patches after every update, which would make future software updates difficult at best.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64