Some people eventually regret tattoos as they age, but HTC has designed an Android-based smartphone that it hopes you’ll always want about your person. HTC_Tattoo_01 Aspects of HTC's Tattoo can be personalised Called Tattoo, the smartphone will supposedly deliver “broad personalisation to the masses”, HTC claimed, by allowing …
What would be nice is that mobile phones could be configurable like PCs.
Want a good camera? That's £100.
Don't want the good camera, that's £25 less.
Want fast CPU, add £25, etc, etc
Wifi? Not really.
3G/unlimited internet - yes.
Except that operating systems could no longer be tweaked to match the hardware, at least not without needing to install a bunch of kernel patches after every update, which would make future software updates difficult at best.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network