AOL has hired ex-Yahooer! Brad Garlinghouse as president of its web and mobile communications division. Garlinghouse left Yahoo! in August 2008, where he held a very similar role. More recently he has worked as an advisor at venture capital outfit Silver Lake Partners, which just last week was one of the investors behind the …
New Vision Requires New Thinking
That Peanut Butter Manifesto in 2006 is Still Very Sound Advice Unheeded even Today .
AOL, web, mobile
These three things should never be used in the same sentence.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers
- Video of US journalist 'beheading' pulled from social media