AOL has hired ex-Yahooer! Brad Garlinghouse as president of its web and mobile communications division. Garlinghouse left Yahoo! in August 2008, where he held a very similar role. More recently he has worked as an advisor at venture capital outfit Silver Lake Partners, which just last week was one of the investors behind the …
New Vision Requires New Thinking
That Peanut Butter Manifesto in 2006 is Still Very Sound Advice Unheeded even Today .
AOL, web, mobile
These three things should never be used in the same sentence.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen