AOL has hired ex-Yahooer! Brad Garlinghouse as president of its web and mobile communications division. Garlinghouse left Yahoo! in August 2008, where he held a very similar role. More recently he has worked as an advisor at venture capital outfit Silver Lake Partners, which just last week was one of the investors behind the …
New Vision Requires New Thinking
That Peanut Butter Manifesto in 2006 is Still Very Sound Advice Unheeded even Today .
AOL, web, mobile
These three things should never be used in the same sentence.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it