AOL has hired ex-Yahooer! Brad Garlinghouse as president of its web and mobile communications division. Garlinghouse left Yahoo! in August 2008, where he held a very similar role. More recently he has worked as an advisor at venture capital outfit Silver Lake Partners, which just last week was one of the investors behind the …
New Vision Requires New Thinking
That Peanut Butter Manifesto in 2006 is Still Very Sound Advice Unheeded even Today .
AOL, web, mobile
These three things should never be used in the same sentence.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'