Police investigating a complex online fraud which scammed more than a million pounds from taxpayers have arrested a man in London. The 32-year-old's home in Poplar, east London was raided in the early hours of Thursday. He was taken to Bethnal Green police station on suspicion of fraud and money laundering. The arrest follows …
This is a complex operation......................
We don't know what he done or how he done it and certainly don't know if anybody else can do so safer to say nothing.
icon: Big Brother: Because he was too busy watching our IT Systems and not paying attention to what was going on with his own IT Systems.
"This is a complex operation by the Met"
Aren't they all Tel, aren't they all?
"The Met's recently-formed Police Central e-Crime Unit (PceU) "
So who are these guys? How about doing something on how they fit into things and what powers and resources they have.
Try here: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/10/01/pceu_cybercops_approved/
Or indeed, here: http://search.theregister.co.uk/?q=pceu
I read the first line ...
"Police investigating a complex online fraud which scammed more than a million pounds from taxpayers have arrested a man in London."
... and thought they'd arrested Gordo
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC