LSI's customers will soon be able to buy a filer from the company as a result of its ONStor acquisition. According to LSI's product marketing director Steve Gardner, the integration of ONStor into LSI is going well. Fifty ONStor staff out of the overall headcount of around eighty have joined LSI: "We got 100 per cent of who we …
I think I know who I'll be sticking with. Absurdly good performance on top of all the other stuff thanks.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can