Warning that Google's $125m digital library settlement with American authors and publishers provides exactly zero privacy protection for the world's readers, the Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC) has filed a motion in federal court to intervene in the hotly-debated Google Book Search case. In October, Google settled a …
Love your librarian
Post 9 11 the Bushsters tried to make Lil ol Librarians snoop on their lovely library users. The old ladies in the knitware stood up to the evil Washingtonians. Now google has let the snoopsters in the back door.
Paris -cos she knows the value of online anonimity
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?