Warning that Google's $125m digital library settlement with American authors and publishers provides exactly zero privacy protection for the world's readers, the Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC) has filed a motion in federal court to intervene in the hotly-debated Google Book Search case. In October, Google settled a …
Love your librarian
Post 9 11 the Bushsters tried to make Lil ol Librarians snoop on their lovely library users. The old ladies in the knitware stood up to the evil Washingtonians. Now google has let the snoopsters in the back door.
Paris -cos she knows the value of online anonimity
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?