Warning that Google's $125m digital library settlement with American authors and publishers provides exactly zero privacy protection for the world's readers, the Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC) has filed a motion in federal court to intervene in the hotly-debated Google Book Search case. In October, Google settled a …
Love your librarian
Post 9 11 the Bushsters tried to make Lil ol Librarians snoop on their lovely library users. The old ladies in the knitware stood up to the evil Washingtonians. Now google has let the snoopsters in the back door.
Paris -cos she knows the value of online anonimity
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests