Warning that Google's $125m digital library settlement with American authors and publishers provides exactly zero privacy protection for the world's readers, the Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC) has filed a motion in federal court to intervene in the hotly-debated Google Book Search case. In October, Google settled a …
Love your librarian
Post 9 11 the Bushsters tried to make Lil ol Librarians snoop on their lovely library users. The old ladies in the knitware stood up to the evil Washingtonians. Now google has let the snoopsters in the back door.
Paris -cos she knows the value of online anonimity
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call