LG has, as promised, demoed the world’s largest OLED TV at this year’s ongoing IFA event in Berlin. LG_OLED_003 LG's 15in OLED is the world's largest, for now Despite only measuring 15in, the screen jumps on the super-thin screen bandwagon kicked off by Sony last year when it launched the 11in XEL-1. Sony’s OLED display is …
Will it be...
Can't wait till these things become affordable as digital picture frames. :-)
Weird choice of demo picture
Why no humans? Maybe the colour reproduction isn't so good.
RE: Will it be... ....hideously expensive
Computer says "yes"
Presumably they were trying to blow people away showing off wide color gamut, or something. Obviously wouldn't really come through shown on another display... :P
Still seems a bit odd, though, you're right. But I can't imagine color reproduction sucks on a panel like that; it just doesn't make any sense - the people designing these things aren't idiots.
Where do they hide the tuner/receiver for this thing? I want.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones