LG has, as promised, demoed the world’s largest OLED TV at this year’s ongoing IFA event in Berlin. LG_OLED_003 LG's 15in OLED is the world's largest, for now Despite only measuring 15in, the screen jumps on the super-thin screen bandwagon kicked off by Sony last year when it launched the 11in XEL-1. Sony’s OLED display is …
Will it be...
Can't wait till these things become affordable as digital picture frames. :-)
Weird choice of demo picture
Why no humans? Maybe the colour reproduction isn't so good.
RE: Will it be... ....hideously expensive
Computer says "yes"
Presumably they were trying to blow people away showing off wide color gamut, or something. Obviously wouldn't really come through shown on another display... :P
Still seems a bit odd, though, you're right. But I can't imagine color reproduction sucks on a panel like that; it just doesn't make any sense - the people designing these things aren't idiots.
Where do they hide the tuner/receiver for this thing? I want.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene