LG has, as promised, demoed the world’s largest OLED TV at this year’s ongoing IFA event in Berlin. LG_OLED_003 LG's 15in OLED is the world's largest, for now Despite only measuring 15in, the screen jumps on the super-thin screen bandwagon kicked off by Sony last year when it launched the 11in XEL-1. Sony’s OLED display is …
Will it be...
Can't wait till these things become affordable as digital picture frames. :-)
Weird choice of demo picture
Why no humans? Maybe the colour reproduction isn't so good.
RE: Will it be... ....hideously expensive
Computer says "yes"
Presumably they were trying to blow people away showing off wide color gamut, or something. Obviously wouldn't really come through shown on another display... :P
Still seems a bit odd, though, you're right. But I can't imagine color reproduction sucks on a panel like that; it just doesn't make any sense - the people designing these things aren't idiots.
Where do they hide the tuner/receiver for this thing? I want.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE