‘Desktop virtualization’ has been an oft-heard phrase over recent years, but talk does not automatically translate into action. So what is the state of play regarding deployments of the many desktop virtualization alternatives that exist? Earlier this week we requested your input, and here’s what we have found out so far. It is …
You've got balls...
...if you're prepared to publish a three page report made up of numerous graphs.
Vaguely interesting if taken as anecdotal, but barely more reliable than a shampoo advert.
What's that you say?
"‘Desktop virtualization’ has been an oft-heard phrase over recent years"
I hear about it most days, when I come to look at The Register. Oddly enough, I *never* hear about it anywhere else.
@W - To be fair...
... that's exactly what we said we would do when we polled The Reg audience!
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip