‘Desktop virtualization’ has been an oft-heard phrase over recent years, but talk does not automatically translate into action. So what is the state of play regarding deployments of the many desktop virtualization alternatives that exist? Earlier this week we requested your input, and here’s what we have found out so far. It is …
You've got balls...
...if you're prepared to publish a three page report made up of numerous graphs.
Vaguely interesting if taken as anecdotal, but barely more reliable than a shampoo advert.
What's that you say?
"‘Desktop virtualization’ has been an oft-heard phrase over recent years"
I hear about it most days, when I come to look at The Register. Oddly enough, I *never* hear about it anywhere else.
@W - To be fair...
... that's exactly what we said we would do when we polled The Reg audience!
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Video of US journalist 'beheading' pulled from social media
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC
- The Register to boldly go where no Vulture has gone before: The WEEKEND