‘Desktop virtualization’ has been an oft-heard phrase over recent years, but talk does not automatically translate into action. So what is the state of play regarding deployments of the many desktop virtualization alternatives that exist? Earlier this week we requested your input, and here’s what we have found out so far. It is …
You've got balls...
...if you're prepared to publish a three page report made up of numerous graphs.
Vaguely interesting if taken as anecdotal, but barely more reliable than a shampoo advert.
What's that you say?
"‘Desktop virtualization’ has been an oft-heard phrase over recent years"
I hear about it most days, when I come to look at The Register. Oddly enough, I *never* hear about it anywhere else.
@W - To be fair...
... that's exactly what we said we would do when we polled The Reg audience!
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015