Every storage player wants to be a good citizen in the VMware virtual data centre and server world. They showed up to VMworld to be seen and counted, and to demonstrate that they too can play nice in what is increasingly looking to be an EMC-owned data centre and server interface to all things networking and storage. Where is …
Where is Equallogic in this list????
Just out of curiosity, why would you not put Equallogic on this list, which is the leading iSCSI SAN, and which as a very large number of VMware customers, but you would include Promise, which has potentially the lowest number of enterprise users of anyone on that list?
The vendors I list are at VMworld and/or have put out a VMware-connected press release. Not so Dell/EqualLogic - AFAIK.
Nexenta's storage platform NexentaStor has a easy to use VMDataCenter plugin.
.... is worthless. Check out the list of caveats on their website.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene