One of the most established names in home entertainment has announced plans to get behind 3D TV production. Sir Howard Stringer, Chief Executive of Sony, has announced ahead of the IFA technology show in Berlin that the company will sell 3D TVs globally by the end of 2010. The move is no great surprise as many of Sony's rivals …
rapid open and closing goggles?
so hows that going to affect my epilepsy then?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC