One of the most established names in home entertainment has announced plans to get behind 3D TV production. Sir Howard Stringer, Chief Executive of Sony, has announced ahead of the IFA technology show in Berlin that the company will sell 3D TVs globally by the end of 2010. The move is no great surprise as many of Sony's rivals …
rapid open and closing goggles?
so hows that going to affect my epilepsy then?
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone