One of the most established names in home entertainment has announced plans to get behind 3D TV production. Sir Howard Stringer, Chief Executive of Sony, has announced ahead of the IFA technology show in Berlin that the company will sell 3D TVs globally by the end of 2010. The move is no great surprise as many of Sony's rivals …
rapid open and closing goggles?
so hows that going to affect my epilepsy then?
- SMASH the Bash bug! Red Hat, Apple scramble for patch batches
- A BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- CoTW Emma Watson should SHUT UP, all this abuse is HER OWN FAULT
- Vulture at the Wheel Renault Twingo: Small, sporty(ish), safe ... and it's a BACK-ENDER