One of the most established names in home entertainment has announced plans to get behind 3D TV production. Sir Howard Stringer, Chief Executive of Sony, has announced ahead of the IFA technology show in Berlin that the company will sell 3D TVs globally by the end of 2010. The move is no great surprise as many of Sony's rivals …
rapid open and closing goggles?
so hows that going to affect my epilepsy then?
- Asteroid's SHOCK DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad