Nokia has announced the winners of its innovation competition - it's one ported from Android, one old idea made new and one pre-installed slideshow, but at least the special award is interesting. Finalists in Calling All Innovators competition were listed two weeks ago, and we saw little in the way of innovation back then, so …
Do you come?
Apparently you can send very personal messages with it too, and then blame it on the program. Not a bad idea...
~runs off to download~
Isn't technology marvellous ?
The little animation on the Mobots website that bemoans the missed calls while you're at the disco has this fascinating exchange:
"A buddy of mine is calling"
"I'm at the Heaven, do you come ?"
If any of my friends received a SMS like that from me, they'd probably assume I'd stopped off at some sort of brothel.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Google+ GOING, GOING ... ? Newbie Gmailers no longer forced into mandatory ID slurp