Samsung will launch a new yoof-centric mobile phone later this month. The handset shares a moniker with a former Northamptonshire steel town. Samsung said the Corby will sport a 2.8in, 320 x 240 touchscreen and provide access to users' Facebook, Twitter and MySpace accounts. There's no HSDPA or even 3G: the Corby goes to the …
Perhaps they could throw in a trouser press to help smarten them yoofs up?
Why is it Samsung frequently get their own phone specs wrong on their website?
Having lived near Corby for a number of years, I can only say that this is equivelant to calling the phone the Samsung Shithole.
So it's like a Tocco Lite but with different colours on the back?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- Comet Siding Spring revealed as flying molehill