Samsung will launch a new yoof-centric mobile phone later this month. The handset shares a moniker with a former Northamptonshire steel town. Samsung said the Corby will sport a 2.8in, 320 x 240 touchscreen and provide access to users' Facebook, Twitter and MySpace accounts. There's no HSDPA or even 3G: the Corby goes to the …
Perhaps they could throw in a trouser press to help smarten them yoofs up?
Why is it Samsung frequently get their own phone specs wrong on their website?
Having lived near Corby for a number of years, I can only say that this is equivelant to calling the phone the Samsung Shithole.
So it's like a Tocco Lite but with different colours on the back?
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Google! and! Facebook! IDs! face! Yahoo! login! BAN!
- CIA snoops snooped on Senate to spy spy torture report – report