Samsung will launch a new yoof-centric mobile phone later this month. The handset shares a moniker with a former Northamptonshire steel town. Samsung said the Corby will sport a 2.8in, 320 x 240 touchscreen and provide access to users' Facebook, Twitter and MySpace accounts. There's no HSDPA or even 3G: the Corby goes to the …
Perhaps they could throw in a trouser press to help smarten them yoofs up?
Why is it Samsung frequently get their own phone specs wrong on their website?
Having lived near Corby for a number of years, I can only say that this is equivelant to calling the phone the Samsung Shithole.
So it's like a Tocco Lite but with different colours on the back?
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?