Samsung has launched what it has claimed is the world’s slimmest and lightest multimedia player with integrated DivX support. The 8.9mm thick R1 can be kept in your wallet, according to Samsung, and has a decently proportioned 2.6in touchscreen that – when teamed up with the “Beat DJ” feature – allows you ‘scratch’ records in …
I would suggest that to be a DJ PMP it would need the ability to mix 2 records together. Scratching, is sound manipulation, but hardly disc jockeying IMHO
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market