Joining the Pope, Barack Obama, Gordon Brown, and five billion teenagers lip-syncing to terrible pop music, Russian President Dmitry Medvedev has launched his own channel on YouTube to reach a more youthful audience. YouTube's 'all Kremlin, all the time' channel rollout comes at the same time as Russia's nationwide "Knowledge …
In Soviet Russia...
YouTube uploads to YOU!
Great video editing
You can hardly see the strings and Putin's hand only comes into shot once.
All Kremlin! All the time!
Surely a title like that can only have come from the fevered brain of Chris Morris?
I find that as I get older more of modern life (and especially media) begins to sound like it was penned by Morris. It's like that feeling that policemen are getting younger, only a LOT more scary. Either my brain can't cope with the strain, or the world's going to hell in a handbasket...
Given Vlad the Bad's pre-presidential career (he was in the propaganda business for the KGB for a while), I'm amazed it's taken them this long...
Same Words Said Though As Always
In Soviet school:
- Who Youtube? Me Yotube? I'll get ya, jerk... after the classes!
In Russian school:
Now pupils, at the beginning of the year we will watch Youtube.
Pupils: "Превед, Медвед!"
Paris becausee she's studying Russian cyberpunk presently.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder