Joining the Pope, Barack Obama, Gordon Brown, and five billion teenagers lip-syncing to terrible pop music, Russian President Dmitry Medvedev has launched his own channel on YouTube to reach a more youthful audience. YouTube's 'all Kremlin, all the time' channel rollout comes at the same time as Russia's nationwide "Knowledge …
In Soviet Russia...
YouTube uploads to YOU!
Great video editing
You can hardly see the strings and Putin's hand only comes into shot once.
All Kremlin! All the time!
Surely a title like that can only have come from the fevered brain of Chris Morris?
I find that as I get older more of modern life (and especially media) begins to sound like it was penned by Morris. It's like that feeling that policemen are getting younger, only a LOT more scary. Either my brain can't cope with the strain, or the world's going to hell in a handbasket...
Given Vlad the Bad's pre-presidential career (he was in the propaganda business for the KGB for a while), I'm amazed it's taken them this long...
Same Words Said Though As Always
In Soviet school:
- Who Youtube? Me Yotube? I'll get ya, jerk... after the classes!
In Russian school:
Now pupils, at the beginning of the year we will watch Youtube.
Pupils: "Превед, Медвед!"
Paris becausee she's studying Russian cyberpunk presently.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base