Joining the Pope, Barack Obama, Gordon Brown, and five billion teenagers lip-syncing to terrible pop music, Russian President Dmitry Medvedev has launched his own channel on YouTube to reach a more youthful audience. YouTube's 'all Kremlin, all the time' channel rollout comes at the same time as Russia's nationwide "Knowledge …
In Soviet Russia...
YouTube uploads to YOU!
Great video editing
You can hardly see the strings and Putin's hand only comes into shot once.
All Kremlin! All the time!
Surely a title like that can only have come from the fevered brain of Chris Morris?
I find that as I get older more of modern life (and especially media) begins to sound like it was penned by Morris. It's like that feeling that policemen are getting younger, only a LOT more scary. Either my brain can't cope with the strain, or the world's going to hell in a handbasket...
Given Vlad the Bad's pre-presidential career (he was in the propaganda business for the KGB for a while), I'm amazed it's taken them this long...
Same Words Said Though As Always
In Soviet school:
- Who Youtube? Me Yotube? I'll get ya, jerk... after the classes!
In Russian school:
Now pupils, at the beginning of the year we will watch Youtube.
Pupils: "Превед, Медвед!"
Paris becausee she's studying Russian cyberpunk presently.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize