Ahead of the VMworld extravaganza in San Francisco this coming week, the open source Xen hypervisor project is packaging up what it is calling a standardized implementation of Xen and related storage and switching extensions to the hypervisor that gives emerging cloud providers something they can't get yet: a consistent and free …
"gives emerging cloud providers something they can't get yet: a consistent and free set of software on which to build clouds."
Oh. They've invented Un*x & TCP/IP, then? How exciting. I can't wait to learn all about it.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!