Ahead of the VMworld extravaganza in San Francisco this coming week, the open source Xen hypervisor project is packaging up what it is calling a standardized implementation of Xen and related storage and switching extensions to the hypervisor that gives emerging cloud providers something they can't get yet: a consistent and free …
"gives emerging cloud providers something they can't get yet: a consistent and free set of software on which to build clouds."
Oh. They've invented Un*x & TCP/IP, then? How exciting. I can't wait to learn all about it.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor