Ahead of the VMworld extravaganza in San Francisco this coming week, the open source Xen hypervisor project is packaging up what it is calling a standardized implementation of Xen and related storage and switching extensions to the hypervisor that gives emerging cloud providers something they can't get yet: a consistent and free …
"gives emerging cloud providers something they can't get yet: a consistent and free set of software on which to build clouds."
Oh. They've invented Un*x & TCP/IP, then? How exciting. I can't wait to learn all about it.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots