In a bizarre development Yahoo! has lost its search place on the BT Yahoo! home page to Google. BT is the UK's largest ISP and the deal will presumably not do much for Yahoo!'s page impressions, which it puts at 720m a month for the UK and Ireland (that's from 2001). Google already provided the technology behind the search but …
Surely you meant...
Yahoo! loses! spot! at! Britain's! biggest! ISP! ?
That's wonderful marketing speak... Congratulations! You're fired!
Hey Ballmer !
You just bought into Yahoo at the right time - ahahhah
You'd think Bing might have been in with a chance...
twist. that. knife.
Yahoo provided by Google
As part of this new agreement BT Yahoo!’s web search will be provided by Google?!
I wonder if Microsoft's new Zune HD will be provided by Apple?
Yahoo! loses! spot! at! Britain's! biggest! ISP!
Thought the same thing as Beer Monster when I read the title.
....powered by Google?
This surely is a big slap in the face for Yahoo!
You can just imagine the board meeting.....
Yahoo! rep sipping coffee, in walks BT director of commerce, with guy in suit. 'Hello Mr Yahoo! we love your email client, but Mr. Google here is going to takeover the search engine, cos he is more popular than you!
! sign.... well I just had to.
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- Comment Mobile tech destroys the case for the HS2 £multi-beellion train set
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Things that cost the same as coffee with Tim Cook - and are WAY more fun