Orange has snapped up on-line advertising company Unanimis for an undisclosed sum, putting an awful lot of eyeballs in front of France Telecom's content. Neither company is saying how much Orange is paying for UK-based Unanimis, but the company turned over £21.7m last year so should be worth a bob or two. Unanimis is nicely …
Orange already have me pricing up other carriers due to the number of spammy texts they send me, I'm sure that even more crapola would be even more wonderful! Yay!
our mobile phones are lamentably bereft of advertising at the moment...
And we want this, right?
How long until someone finally ports useful ad-blocking software to the more popular cellphone operating systems, then?
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip