Orange has snapped up on-line advertising company Unanimis for an undisclosed sum, putting an awful lot of eyeballs in front of France Telecom's content. Neither company is saying how much Orange is paying for UK-based Unanimis, but the company turned over £21.7m last year so should be worth a bob or two. Unanimis is nicely …
Orange already have me pricing up other carriers due to the number of spammy texts they send me, I'm sure that even more crapola would be even more wonderful! Yay!
our mobile phones are lamentably bereft of advertising at the moment...
And we want this, right?
How long until someone finally ports useful ad-blocking software to the more popular cellphone operating systems, then?
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…