The iPhone will expand its global footprint into China now that a deal has been struck between Apple and state-owned network operator Unicom. Apple and Unicom said they have signed a multi-year deal - it's thought to run for three years - that will see the iPhone go on sale in China during Q4. It isn’t yet known how much the …
I still can't get a 3GS in the UK (Black, 32Gb) , now I have to compete with a billion more people - and they live in the country where the phone is made !
IF there are GPS and Wi-Fi restrictions as often mooted.......
....I wonder how long it will take for people to jailbreak and re-enable?
Devil Steve, obviously.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE