The iPhone will expand its global footprint into China now that a deal has been struck between Apple and state-owned network operator Unicom. Apple and Unicom said they have signed a multi-year deal - it's thought to run for three years - that will see the iPhone go on sale in China during Q4. It isn’t yet known how much the …
I still can't get a 3GS in the UK (Black, 32Gb) , now I have to compete with a billion more people - and they live in the country where the phone is made !
IF there are GPS and Wi-Fi restrictions as often mooted.......
....I wonder how long it will take for people to jailbreak and re-enable?
Devil Steve, obviously.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't