The iPhone will expand its global footprint into China now that a deal has been struck between Apple and state-owned network operator Unicom. Apple and Unicom said they have signed a multi-year deal - it's thought to run for three years - that will see the iPhone go on sale in China during Q4. It isn’t yet known how much the …
I still can't get a 3GS in the UK (Black, 32Gb) , now I have to compete with a billion more people - and they live in the country where the phone is made !
IF there are GPS and Wi-Fi restrictions as often mooted.......
....I wonder how long it will take for people to jailbreak and re-enable?
Devil Steve, obviously.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth