The iPhone will expand its global footprint into China now that a deal has been struck between Apple and state-owned network operator Unicom. Apple and Unicom said they have signed a multi-year deal - it's thought to run for three years - that will see the iPhone go on sale in China during Q4. It isn’t yet known how much the …
I still can't get a 3GS in the UK (Black, 32Gb) , now I have to compete with a billion more people - and they live in the country where the phone is made !
IF there are GPS and Wi-Fi restrictions as often mooted.......
....I wonder how long it will take for people to jailbreak and re-enable?
Devil Steve, obviously.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Apple flings iOS 8.1 at world+dog: Our AMAZEBALLS 9-step installation guide