The PlayStation Portable Go won’t be available in Blighty for several weeks yet, but images of a dismantled model have already appeared online. PSP_Go_opened_04 Images of Sony's PSP Go from the inside reveal its embedded battery Gadget teardowns are nothing new, but what makes these shots of the PSP Go’s innards so …
I expect that there will be *plenty* of units available in the stores then.
Looks like they embedded the battery in hope to keep it away from those "pandorized" batteries enabling custom firmwares. This is a bad trend (Apple does that too on their new MacBooks) because batteries don't last forever and it makes the PSP useless when the battery is dead, as it wouldn't be worthwhile to replace it at that time .
While you're checking out iFixit's site, don't miss the awesome "banana teardown" :-)
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000 ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Updated Newsweek knocks on door of dad-of-six, tells him he invented Bitcoin
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad