Global Gaming Factory X (GGF) could be delisted from the Swedish stock exchange. AktieTorget, the Swedish exchange, suspended trading in the company on 21 August. It has now called in a disciplinary committee to consider having GGF's listing removed from the exchange altogether. The move comes on the same day that GGF is due to …
Funding not a problem
"AktieTorget halted trading in GGF last week after the company failed to provide sufficient details about how it planned to fund its proposed buyout of TPB"
GGF were going to ask each of the loyal Pirate Bay members for a small donation
New Economy mas ass
Spend millions of pounds, kronor, whatever on a company with no revenue model, and guess what? You loose your money. TPB guys must be laughing all the way to the bank.
No laughing from a prison cell
The TPB boys ain't getting any money from the proposed deal - if it goes through, as it would be obtaining revenue from criminal acts. The money would go to the RIAA and others whos copyrights were infringed.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia