Most of us, if we had a 25-year-old mobile telephone - a Mobira Talkman, to be precise - hanging around, we'd flog it on eBay to some spotty kit collector. Not so one Finnish fellow - he turned it into a media PC. Mobira Talkman mod From 1984, the Mobira Talkman... For those who missed out on the early days of mobile …
That's gonna take a hell of a heave-ho...
...at the Finnish mobile phone throwing contest!
They need a shot-put like event for these older models/Nokia 9000s!
Like totally wow!
I think I'll send him my old Amstrad Penpad.
Nice, but it looks like its running a mighty 256 colours - that'll look really good when he's watching his films.
...it seemed like a good idea at the time: sat in the pub, drinking a jar of the local brew and, just before midnight (or whenever the finnish finish), thinking to himself "the missus has been on at me for ages to chuck that thing out, i'll show her."
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Tim Cook: The classic iPod HAD to DIE, and this is WHY