The last season of Top Gear ended with Jeremy Clarkson complaining that the Aston Martin V12 Vantage could be the last of its breed, thanks to environmental constraints, speed restrictions and global oil-related issues. Volare_01 Volare is a hydrogen fuel cell-powered Aston concept Now 23-year-old British automotive design …
Aston Martin Developments ..... for Blighty Boffin Component Companies
Nice wheels. Novel Concept too which could Lead an Assault on Oil Domination with SMARTer Virtually Engineered Master Pilot Programs ..... Live Space Race Projects.
It was recently floated that Porsche were a Hedge Fund which just happened to also make pretty decent and indecently quick sports cars and what is to say that Aston Martin are not also Leaders in other Esoteric Fields of Excellence ...... with all of the usual, so understated as to be invisible, class of a post modern toff.
Indeed, with Lord Drayson a fan, is it most likely that many a Virtual Project can be Finely Tuned and Betatested in Official Secrecy and Operating Systems.
Well sexy ....
It just needs a big V8 now !!
Not sure of the front
Although it doesn't /need/ a grill, it /needs/ a grill - just looks wrong
..the complimentary CD (MP3?) of engine sound effects for the "full Aston experience".
Having said this the design concept does look as sexy as hell!
Wasn't that the Plymouth equivalent to the Dodge Aspen back in the 1970s?
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene