There has been talk of an iMac refresh coming in the near future and now it's being claimed that the plastic MacBook is going to get a (long overdue) revamp soon too. After Apple recently renamed October 2008's metal MacBook as the 13in MacBook Pro, the plastic model continues to define the entry level for the company's laptop …
It sounds like the long anticipated MacBookWheel is here folks!
I'm off to queue up on Regents Street right now! Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for Christmas...
They're making space for the iTile.
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' Ello: There's a REASON we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods