There has been talk of an iMac refresh coming in the near future and now it's being claimed that the plastic MacBook is going to get a (long overdue) revamp soon too. After Apple recently renamed October 2008's metal MacBook as the 13in MacBook Pro, the plastic model continues to define the entry level for the company's laptop …
It sounds like the long anticipated MacBookWheel is here folks!
I'm off to queue up on Regents Street right now! Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for Christmas...
They're making space for the iTile.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook