There has been talk of an iMac refresh coming in the near future and now it's being claimed that the plastic MacBook is going to get a (long overdue) revamp soon too. After Apple recently renamed October 2008's metal MacBook as the 13in MacBook Pro, the plastic model continues to define the entry level for the company's laptop …
It sounds like the long anticipated MacBookWheel is here folks!
I'm off to queue up on Regents Street right now! Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for Christmas...
They're making space for the iTile.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp