Notorious recidivist hacker Ehud Tenenbaum has pleaded guilty to credit card fraud as part of a plea bargaining agreement with US authorities in a multi-million dollar fraud case. Tenenbaum, known as The Analyzer, pleaded guilty to a single count of fraud over his involvement in a sophisticated computer hacking scam reckoned to …
Something I don't honestly get..
If he was convicted in Israel.. how did he get a visa..??
Seriously, not a jape, I'm sure you can't enter the country if you are a convicted felon... right?
I know thats the case for the US, but he was arrested in Canada then extradited to the US
Canada. The toughest airport luggage search protocols and the most porous borders this side of a third world country, eh?
If he ran the prison computer lab....
...could he hack himself free?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'