Notorious recidivist hacker Ehud Tenenbaum has pleaded guilty to credit card fraud as part of a plea bargaining agreement with US authorities in a multi-million dollar fraud case. Tenenbaum, known as The Analyzer, pleaded guilty to a single count of fraud over his involvement in a sophisticated computer hacking scam reckoned to …
Something I don't honestly get..
If he was convicted in Israel.. how did he get a visa..??
Seriously, not a jape, I'm sure you can't enter the country if you are a convicted felon... right?
I know thats the case for the US, but he was arrested in Canada then extradited to the US
Canada. The toughest airport luggage search protocols and the most porous borders this side of a third world country, eh?
If he ran the prison computer lab....
...could he hack himself free?
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000 ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad