Notorious recidivist hacker Ehud Tenenbaum has pleaded guilty to credit card fraud as part of a plea bargaining agreement with US authorities in a multi-million dollar fraud case. Tenenbaum, known as The Analyzer, pleaded guilty to a single count of fraud over his involvement in a sophisticated computer hacking scam reckoned to …
Something I don't honestly get..
If he was convicted in Israel.. how did he get a visa..??
Seriously, not a jape, I'm sure you can't enter the country if you are a convicted felon... right?
I know thats the case for the US, but he was arrested in Canada then extradited to the US
Canada. The toughest airport luggage search protocols and the most porous borders this side of a third world country, eh?
If he ran the prison computer lab....
...could he hack himself free?
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Battle of the Linux clouds! Linode DOUBLES RAM to take on Digital Ocean