The solid-state drive streets are paved with gold for STEC, which is about to vault to a $2bn market capitalization. The company's share price is hovering at a whisker below $40, and its present market capitalisation is $1.98bn. The stock appreciation has been fantastic: at the start of this year shares were a mere $4.67. The …
Why do you think the Moshayedi brothers (CEO and COO) just sold off $300 million of their personal holdings (over 90%) in STEC?
What do the Moshayedi's know that the rest of us schmucks don't know? The CTO of SanDisk let the cat out of the bag at the Flash Summit two weeks ago. He told folks there what everyone in the business of building silicon foundries already knows. The price declines that all the analysts are predicting will fuel SSD growth? They aren't going to happen.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS