A Silicon Valley couple with Web 2.0 aspirations have chucked out the traditional wedding registry and are instead seeking help from friends and family to fund their startup. The couple, Drue Kataoka and Svetlozar Kazanjiev, are slated to tie the knot on August 29, so you still have time to help out with getting their marriage …
I already bought them a toaster....
that is all!
Do I get founder shares
No? Forget that. They're getting the silverware then.
How tacky is that.
Looks like budget godaddy hosting. Which has tanked under the weight of traffic from a few news articles. Or perhaps godaddy just pulled it after the site actually started to use some bandwidth.
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display