A Silicon Valley couple with Web 2.0 aspirations have chucked out the traditional wedding registry and are instead seeking help from friends and family to fund their startup. The couple, Drue Kataoka and Svetlozar Kazanjiev, are slated to tie the knot on August 29, so you still have time to help out with getting their marriage …
I already bought them a toaster....
that is all!
Do I get founder shares
No? Forget that. They're getting the silverware then.
How tacky is that.
Looks like budget godaddy hosting. Which has tanked under the weight of traffic from a few news articles. Or perhaps godaddy just pulled it after the site actually started to use some bandwidth.
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle