Malware authors have developed a cross-site scripting worm that's spreading across a Chinese social networking website. The Pinkren-A worm poses as a video clip of Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here contained in messages sent to users of Renren, the Chinese social networking website with around 40 million members. Selecting these …
Charade you are...
Maybe someone is trying to teach the Chinese some good taste in music. Really, more Pink Floyd is not a bad thing
I've got one thing to say to this worm
"Welcome to the machine"
Not now John
Gotta compete with the whining Japanese!
Is this icon the Two Suns In The Sunset one??
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Lollipop unwrapped: Chromium WebView will update via Google Play